The RASI 800 emissions analyser is the ideal tool for exhaust gas analysis and emissions measurement across the industry. The RASI 800 is MCERTS certified and it is a suitable for complying with the MCPD ( medium combustion plant directives)
The RASI800 portable emissions and exhaust gas analyser is made up of two separate units, the RCU which control all the function of the analyser and display the measurement values and the Analsyer Base which contain all sensors and the gas gas conditioner system. The communication between the two units is via bluetooth® with a distance of up to 100 meters
RCU ( remote control unit)
The RCU provides remote control of the analyser and displays the measurement values on its large 3.5″ TFT colour display. The menu can be configured with up to 4 measurement applications, for example Gas Engine, Diesel Engine, Gas Turbine and Industrial boilers. Each applications is set to display the correct parameters such as the suitable unit ( ie mg/m3 or ppm) and the correct O2 % reference which varies between applications. This greatly eliminate reporting mistake due to human errors.
The base unit is the hart of the analyser and contains:
- up 6 electrical cells and 1 NDIR bench to make up to 9 measurement gas.
- Gas sample conditioner, gas sampling pump and filters
- Peltier Gas Cooler and peristaltic pump for controlled water removal as prescribed by the environmental agencies ( EA, EPA etc)
- Connections for heated and non heated gas sampling probes
- CO sensor protection
- Flow monitoring and alarms to ensure correct flow measurement rate
The RASI 800 offer many measurement capabilities:
|NOx||CO% NDIR||HC NDIR||CO2% NDIR|